Tuesday 19 February 2013




        
             
             Hi World I am the Owner of The find April Jones Page.

Most will probably wonder why I set up the page?
Firstly I heard of the Tragic News about 10pm 1st oct 2012 And I really wanted to help although I'm not from Machynlleth.
So I thought what would be the fastest way to find a Missing Child?
Then It suddenly clicked that social networks is the most fastest way of getting news out there.
With the experience of already running pages on Facebook I decided to open A page Called Find April Jones Which Currently has 242k to Help spread the word fast and try to Reunite April as fast as possible with her Family.

I am receiving a lot of friend request on facebook please if having twitter please follow me @carlitto16
or please only follow me https://www.facebook.com/carlos81


6 comments:

  1. Well done Carl ... I admire and respect what you have achieved with the page ... Must admit, and i don't mean to be rude, I am so surprised your a male lol.. well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work you did getting this page up and running ,it made people so aware of what was going on right from the start ,such a shame poor April was not found ,but congratulations for all your hard work ,and to everyone else who helped in the search and the rescue operations ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. all i have to say is AWESOME, your a great person to have done this for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think u are doin a great job just shows that you care ur a very kind gentlemen not many men out there would do wat ur doin well Done Carl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what is going on now. Why has your page been taken over by April's family? Why are April's family not happy with what you have been doing Carl? Are the rumours about you lining your pockets through your April Jones page true?

    ReplyDelete